In the digital era, changes in the way consumers are making healthcare decisions and a sharper focus on value mean the marketplace is changing quickly for everyone. Motivated by the need to drive service line growth, increase new patient acquisitions, improve the health of individuals and communities, and foster brand loyalty in an increasingly competitive and value-driven market, savvy marketing leaders are rapidly embracing advanced CRM technologies.
Join us as we wrap up 2017 with an all new webinar designed to answer your most pressing questions about CRM. It will help marketing and IT leaders - as well as cross-functional teams responsible for CRM planning - decide if CRM is right for your organization and help you select the right solution for near-term strategies and future market trends by answering questions such as:
- Why is CRM so hot right now?
- How do I build a business case and convince internal stakeholders to act?
- What are the keys to successful CRM implementation and value creation?
- How do we measure CRM success?
- What does the future of CRM look like?
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m. CT
Kyra Hagan, SVP & GM, Marketing & Communications