We’re proud to share that several of Influence Health’s healthcare partners were recently recognized as “Advanced” in the “Most Wired” survey conducted by Hospitals and Health Networks (H&HN) and the American Hospital Association (AHA).
The 364 hospitals and health systems that made the “Most Wired” survey were found to be more likely to invest in technology and practices that allow them to increase security (i.e. combating cybercrime), conduct predictive analytics, deploy telehealth services and utilize internet-enabled devices for chronic disease management. The four IT areas evaluated were:
- Infrastructure (i.e. risk analysis, wireless EHR accessibility)
- Business and administration management (i.e. patient flow automation)
- Clinical quality and safety (i.e. electronic medication reconciliation)
- Clinical integration (i.e. physician office e-prescribing)
Large percentages of the “Most Wired” hospitals and health systems also embrace technology as an essential tool for accepting patient-generated data in their patient portals, stratifying patients by risk level (for better care management), using social media as a connector for support groups that help extend care beyond the four walls of the facility and creating mobile applications that facilitate E-visits.
We offer our congratulations to those of our partners named “Advanced,” based on these criteria.
- Baptist Health South Florida
- Carolinas HealthCare System
- MedStar Health
- University of Colorado Health
- Children’s Health System of Texas
Congratulations again to our clients for leading the way.