Birmingham, Ala., October 20, 2016—Influence Health today announced that it has been awarded the 2016 North American Enabling Technology Leadership Award for Patient Engagement. Influence Health’s comprehensive cloud-based technology solutions, coupled with pioneering support services, have helped it firmly entrench itself at the top of the leader board.
“Influence Health is a leading example of a best-in-class patient engagement vendor that enables diverse health systems to achieve clinical, operational, and financial success through intuitive and next-generation health IT solutions, bridging the communication gap between patients and health systems,” said Frost & Sullivan Transformational Health Analyst, Koustav Chatterjee.
Influence Health’s consumer experience solutions help provider organizations build and nurture consumer relationships at scale, across multiple channels and device types. The company’s digital marketing cloud enables targeted marketing and direct patient communication through effective data-driven consumer engagement programs tied to key digital touch points such as search and social, email, and branded, personalized digital experiences, including a best-in-class enterprise patient portal.
“Healthcare consumerism is placing tremendous pressure on provider organizations to create a more intelligent, seamless cross-channel consumer experience, on par with the experiences offered by retail businesses,” said Mike Nolte, Influence Health CEO. “Complex deployment and competing priorities often limit digital transformation efforts in healthcare, so we have designed a sophisticated set of highly relevant, data-driven tools to make personalized digital experience creation and deployment fast, affordable, and simple for healthcare providers, and to ensure the end user experience creates value for both our customers and our customers’ customers.”
Specifically, Frost & Sullivan recognized Influence Health for:
- • Successfully addressing providers’ evolving patient engagement and activation needs with EmpowerTM, an electronic health record (EHR)-agnostic enterprise patient portal offering a superior multimodal, mobile-enabled user experience.
- • Unifying siloed care departments; highlighting patients’ risk profiles; automating care delivery workflows including tasks, reminders and alerts; and reporting clinical and operational utilizations at a practice- and patient-level through NavigateTM, an advanced care management platform.
- • Consolidating patient information and treatment options in a mobile-friendly and EHR-agnostic format with ConnectTM, a best-in-class clinical decision support system.
- • Combining demographic, clinical, financial, and behavioral data with predictive analytics in PredictTM, a healthcare CRM, to provide a unified view of consumer information that can be employed for targeted, personalized marketing and outreach.
- • Enabling targeted marketing and direct patient communication through search, social, and email channels; providing personalized content aimed at acquiring new patients and members, improving patient loyalty, and managing behavioral wellness through PersuadeTM, which demonstrates an excellent track record in omni-channel campaign execution and unified lead management.
- • The healthcare industry’s only true software as a service (SaaS) digital experience management solution designed to centrally manage valuable health content and publish it quickly to responsive websites, mobile apps, personalized landing pages, and other digital engagement touchpoints.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Influence Health
Influence Health provides the healthcare industry’s most comprehensive suite of healthcare consumer experience solutions. The Influence Health platform enables provider organizations to positively influence consumer decision-making and health behaviors well beyond the physical care setting through personalized and interactive multi-channel engagement. Since 1996, the Birmingham, AL-based company has helped more than 1,100 provider organizations positively influence consumer relationships in a way that is transformative to financial and quality outcomes. For more information visit InfluenceHealth.com.
# # #
For all media inquiries, please contact Paul Barren via email at email@example.com