Influence Health, the leading provider of digital consumer engagement and activation tools, recently expanded capabilities for the CONVERT ON DEMAND (formerly SiteMaker) enterprise content management system (CMS). Influence Health has significantly invested in the CONVERT ON DEMAND solution to provide healthcare marketers with a modern CMS centered on maximizing online engagement and conversions from prospects to patients.
CONVERT ON DEMAND operates within a mature and stable web-based environment built on Windows and Adobe platforms and includes more than 100 modules developed to meet the unique needs of healthcare organizations. The solution has a built-in workflow approval system, allowing the tool to be easily configured so user access complies with healthcare guidelines. Further, the solution allows administrators to easily redirect URLs when they are changed or removed, helping hospitals improve their Search Engine Optimization.
Recent product releases (8.0-8.3) included the following enhanced features and functionalities:
- Responsive design templates
- Easy-to-use tools for updating, previewing and publishing web content
- Compliance with browser standards for website display
- Link Manager to manage documents, images, videos, policies and physician data
- Easy integration of consumer-oriented, third-party healthcare content
- Payment processor setup
- Integration with Predict, the precision marketing system that uses predictive analytics to anticipate users’ needs for a truly personalized experience
- Reporting and data export
- Maintenance window for scheduled events
- Additional mobile-friendly module layouts
- Certification for ColdFusion 11, Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012
“The enhancements to CONVERT ON DEMAND allow the product to be more attainable and intuitive for healthcare marketers to use,” stated Peter Kuhn, CEO, Influence Health. “We are committed to continually investing in the solution and helping healthcare organizations create a compelling web presence for their consumers and patients.”
For more information on creating an engaging, personalized experience online, visit www.influencehealth.com/ or contact email@example.com.
About Influence Health
Influence Health provides the healthcare industry’s only integrated digital consumer engagement and activation platform. The Influence Health platform enables providers, employers and payers to positively influence consumer decision making and health-behaviors well beyond the physical care setting through personalized and interactive multi-channel engagement. Since 1996, the Birmingham, AL-based company has helped more than 1,100 provider organizations influence consumers in a way that is transformative to financial and quality outcomes. For more information, please visit influencehealth.com.